The Board of Administration of the ACISE (International Catholic Association of Institutions of Educational Sciences) and the Academic Committee of the XXXI International Colloquium of the ACISE invite you to attend the event and to present a paper regarding the generic theme of the congress “Integral education in the digital era” within one of the five thematic areas chosen:
INTEGRAL EDUCATION IN THE DIGITAL ERA
Reading and Writing: Brain, Hand, Culture
Écriture et lecture : le cerveau, la main et la culture
Memory and Memorisation
Mémoriser et faire mémoire
Big Data and Digital Literacy (Computer Information Literacy)
Big Data: informations et compétences digitales
Special Educational Needs and New Technologies
Besoins éducatifs particuliers et nouvelles technologies
Social and Emotional Skills and Digital Communities
Compétences sociales et émotionnelles à l’époque des communautés digitales
2. Process and conditions for the presentation proposal
- Reception of the presentation summary: October, 19, 2020.
The deadline for submission of communications has been extended to 31 October
- Decision on the presentation proposals: November 23, 2020.
The deadline for Decision on the presentation proposals has been extended to 30 November
- Submission of the full presentation paper: February 8, 2021.
- Submission of proofs correction by each author: March 10, 2021.
– Seminar registration opening . August 1, 2020.
– Seminar registration deadline . February 1, 2021.
– Decision about conference: in person or virtual . February 8, 2021.
2.2. Specifications for the presentation summary
- Presentation summaries will be submitted in the format specified in section 5. Proposals that do not comply with the specified format and content requirements will not be accepted.
- Proposals may be submitted in Spanish, French or English.
- Proposals must be sent to Joaquim Azevedo (firstname.lastname@example.org) before October 19, 2020. The deadline for submission of communications has been extended to 31 October
2.3. Proposal acceptance criteria
- Decisions made by the Academic Committee (see section 3) as regards the acceptance, rejection or requirement of possible modifications, are final.
- The criteria that the Academic Committee will take into account when making its decisions are as follows:
. Academic quality of the proposals.
. Adaptation to the content and topics of the Colloquium.
. Submission format in accordance with the formal requirements.
. Number of proposals received in the given thematic area.
. Current relevance of the experiences and / or reflections presented.
- The Academic Committee will consider the proposals as "Accepted" or "Not accepted". The final decision will be communicated on November 23, 2020. The deadline for Decision on the presentation proposals has been extended to 30 November
- The authors whose proposals have been accepted must submit the final draft of the paper by February 8, 2021. Only those texts that have been adapted to the specified formal requirements will be published.
2.4. Specifications for accepted texts
- The stylistic and formal requirements that must be met by accepted papers will be published on the website of the Colloquium. They will also be sent to each author at the time of approval of the proposal.
- The Academic Committee may place the accepted presentations in an area different from the one specified by the author.
3. Academic Comittee
Dr. Giuseppe Tognon, LUMSA, Roma
Dr. Joaquim Azevedo, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto
Dr. Ewa Domagala-Zysk, John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin, Lublin
Dr. Leonardo Franchi, University of Glasgow, Glasgow
Dr. Ségolène Le Mouillour, Université Catholique de l’Ouest, Angers
Dr. François Moog, Institut Catholique de Paris, Paris
Dr. Karine Nasr, Holy Spirit University of Kaslik - USEK, Kaslik
Dr. Isabel Baptista, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto
Dr. José Matias Alves, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto
Dr. Ilídia Cabral, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto
Dr. Joaquim Machado Araújo, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto
Dr. Cristina Palmeirão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto
Dr. Diana Soares, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto
Dr. Marisa Carvalho, Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Porto
ACISE President / Président / Presidente
Universidade Católica Portuguesa
Rua Diogo de Botelho, 1327
4169-005 Porto - Portugal
+351 226 196 262
Ségolène Le Mouillour
ACISE Secretary / Sécrétaire/ Secretaria
Université Catholique de l’Ouest
3 place André Leroy | BP 10808 49008 Angers cedex 01 02 41 81 65 82 | 06 35 81 74 73
Universidade Católica Portuguesa . Porto
Rua Diogo de Botelho, 1327
4169-005 Porto – Portugal
+351 226 196 200
GPS: +41° 9′ 11.57″, -8° 40′ 17.
Google Maps [see here]
6. Template for presentation proposals